Wednesday, September 11, 2013

New t-shirt slogans

Recently my husband and I were at a craft show doing a book signing.  Looking around I saw several people wearing t-shirts with an athletes name on the back.  I turned to my husband and said, "With all the trouble athletes seem to be getting into I don't think that's someone to look up to.  One should wear a t-shirt with more moral fiber."  And being the writer that I am added, "Like authors."
      My husband looked at me, "Hemingway?"
      "Okay, so not authors.  What group of people have morals?  People from the Bible." 
     So with that being said, here are three t-shirt slogans:
     Moses -- the First Speaker of the House
     Jonah -- Do what you're told the first time
     Daniel -- Learned to get along with those who roar

Anybody want to add?


No comments:

Post a Comment