Thursday, November 20, 2014

Weekend before Thanksgiving

I have a busy weekend planned just ahead of the holidays.

Friday, Nov. 21st from 6 - 9 pm I will be part of Webberville's (MI) Ladies Night Out.  This is the 6th year for this event, my first.  Should be a fun time with all the vendors out there catering to women (JamBerry nails, Mary Kay, etc).  It is held at the Webberville Library.

Saturday, Nov. 22nd, I arise bright and early to head to the Sand Creek Craft Show (6518 Sand Creek Hwy).  This will be my third time there -- always a fun time and lots of crafts to look at and buy for Christmas presents.  I will be in the high school gym, booth #106 from 8 am - 3 pm.

Sunday, a little closer to home I head to Morrice Elementary School where they hold their annual PTO Fall Craft Show from 9 am - 4 pm.  This is one of first ones that I did when I started out. 

No comments:

Post a Comment