Wednesday, December 30, 2015

Odd Pieces of Fabric

I am working on a quilt right now using different size blocks and am trying to get them all to 13 inches.  I am also trying to use fabric that I haven't used before.  I hate to admit it but the majority of my fabric has been forgotten.  So, while I am sorting through trying to find matches to my already made blocks I have come across some interestingly cut out fabric.
This looks like I was thinking of making an apron (possibly while drinking).  Note the pattern is upside down. I think I'll blame it on one of the kids.

Really don't know what I was thinking here.  The one looks like maybe I cut out leaves?  And the thing is: I can't even find a quilt with these fabrics in it let alone these shapes. 

I really need to use my stash up.

No comments:

Post a Comment